Monday, April 23, 2012

Wow! my last entry was in October of 2011?! Sorry folks, here's what's happened since then. I was in Austin, TX for Wizard World back in 2011 and had a very successful show, not a completely fun weekend, but did well professionally.

Halloween, Christmas, my daughter's birthday, wife's birthday (in Vegas) and Easter were all great family moments with lots of fun and love.

Did C2E2 in Chicago this April... I have mixed results for the show and might have to do it again to get a solid beat on that show. On a side note, don't take the train... like ever! Amtrak is poo in my mind.
Since last year, I've worked on: Star Wars, Marvel, Vampirella, Red Sonja, Bettie Paige, Warlord of Mars and Shi.

What I am working on: I'm re-imagining a clone trooper helmet to be auctioned off for Make A Wish at Celebration. Another 2 Star Wars projects for Celebration. Mars Attacks, more Marvel and Bettie Paige.
Wow, I think that's everything. I'll be doing much better to keep you up to date. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment